Tuesday, January 20, 2009

How I Get into Debt

Hmmm I am TRYING to get debt free before I stop working in February, but I'm not doing too well at it. Today I ordered more books:

Living the Good Life by Linda Cockburn
Choosing Eden by Adrienne Langman
CWA Cookery Book & Helpful Hints by CWA
Sweet Poison: Why Sugar is Making Us Fat by David Gillespie
Home Creamery by Kathy Farrell-Kingsley
Bottlemania: How Water Went on Sale & Why We Bought It by Elizabeth Royte

*sigh*

And they're the books that made the final cut... there were many more in the running. It'll probably be easier to stop buying books when I'm not working with them all day five days a week! (who am I kidding really?)

1 comment:

  1. I hope BOTTLEMANIA is a good read. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcomed with open arms!