Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Insomnia induced internet-window shopping

Tried to sleep post-Bertie-leaving but no luck so far so I'm up to try and get tired by doin stuff...

So I spent my time finding these on 'Amputeehee' and I really really want them! My empty bank account says no, so I'm waitin till payday (and a budget which will probably still say no):


Haha! Why didn't I think of getting amputee related tshirt humour happening sooner? I have the gay tshirts sporting slogans like 'Queer: don't knock it till you've tried it' and 'Every time you see a rainbow, God's having gay sex', but amputee humour? Eeeeexcellent. Now all I need is a queer amputee tshirt.

On another site here I found these:






Hell yes. I think that's going to be my clothing budget for the next year!
P.S. I'm starting to think of some of my own tshirt slogans I could do:
- 'I visited cancer and all I got was this lousy leg'
- 'I think amputees are alright, but then again I haven't got a leg to stand on'
- 'Amputee benefit #32: less body parts to shave'
- 'See my limp? Yep, I'm a gimp'
- 'I may not have two legs but I can still kick your arse, so stop staring'
- 'My hair grew back. I'm still waiting on the leg.'
And my favourite, for when I'm out on my shiny new tricycle:
- 'Dyke on a trike'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcomed with open arms!