Tuesday, February 10, 2009

excellent experiences with my easy easiyo

My nieces and I made banana yoghurt in my new easiyo yoghurt maker - YUM! Mixed with a little honey, the yoghurt initially got a big tick of approval from both children... until one found out that I'd added the honey and changed her mind: "I just don't like it anymore!" So cute. I remember thinking my dad's pumpkin scones were delicious until I found out the secret ingredient was pumpkin ;)



My serve, in the photo above, has a teaspoon of honey drizzled over the top, and a small handful of blueberries on the side. Soooo good. Better than the stuff from the shops, too. Once I've finished the banana yoghurt in my fridge, I'm going to try the plain unsweetened skim yoghurt again (without the super lumpy effect I hope!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcomed with open arms!